First Day: Departure from Saranda by bus to Macedonia. Along the way, short breaks for coffee and lunch. Arrival in Skopje. Departure from Skopje to Bulgaria. Along the way, short breaks for coffee. Arriving in Sofia. Accommodation at the Hotel.
Day Two: Breakfast at the Hotel. Visit to the Main Monuments of the City: Starts from Hotel Sheraton Balkan, St. Nedelia, Statues St. Sofia, Church St. Petka Samardjiiska, Jewish Synagogue Church, Central Market, St. George Rotanda, Presidency, Battenberg Square, National Gallery of Art, National Theater Ivan Vazov, Russian Church, Unknown Soldier Monument, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Parliament, Monument of the Liberation King, Church St. Sofia, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Crypt. Accommodation at the Hotel.
Third Day: Breakfast at the Hotel. Departure to Saranda. Along the way short breaks for coffee and lunch. Arrival in Saranda.
Departure on April 29th.
1. Round trip, Transfers and bus tours.
2. Accommodation at the hotel 2 nights stay.
3. Mornings and Dinners for all days of travel.
4. Albanian companion during stay abroad.
Fees are not included in the fee:
1. Everything that is not mentioned in this program.
2. Entrances to monuments and museums.
Days : 3 | Nights : 2