Terms and policy for Vehicle Reservations at www.blueline.agency
The basic rental terms set out below apply to all customers.
How to Rent a Car
Documents Presented (Passport and Permit Permission)
Make Payment (Cash or Credit Card / Debt)
Deposit Guarantee Deposit (Cash + Passport or Credit / Debt Card)
Handles and Used Vehicle (CAUTION, AS WELL AS YOUR CAR)
Use of the Vehicle (Albania and abroad)
Full Insurance (TPL and Casco)
Kilometers Without Limit only to within the borders of Albania
24 Hour Assistance
Rent NOT Includes:
Documents. To get rented vehicles, each customer must submit:
Payment of rental: The rental fee becomes full at the time the rented vehicle is rented and is made with:
Terms of Contract with www.blueline.agency
Whatever you have reserved, it is very important to give you an opportunity to understand how and when a contract is formed.
The technical steps required to create a contract are as follows: when we show our tariffs by phone or place our services on our website, we invite you to make a purchase offer.
You have confirmed this offer only to the extent you have reported verbally or by clicking the "CONFIRM RESERVATION" button on the "Reservation Summary" page.
www.Blueline.agency considers that you have received this offer once we have received the full payment and you will have sent the confirmation coupon.
Deposit Guarantee To rent rented vehicles, each customer must give a guarantee until returning to the vehicle.
Warranty can be left with:
- Cash + Passport or,
- Credit / Debt Cards
- Passport only serves as a guarantee in cases where customers do not have a credit / debit card.
No other type of document is accepted.
- Daily rental: 24 hours.
- Delay: 1 hour free. After 1 hour with 1/4 of daily rent every hour.
- After 4 hours, 1 additional day is paid.
- Fuel: The vehicle is fueled and should return to the same level.
- You'll pick up the vehicle washed in and out and should drop it off washed.
- The client must obtain authorization from our travel office for using the vehicle out side of Albanian borders.
- Customers should buy the Green Card at the border.
- Second driver: 20 €.
- Children's chair: 5 €.
Vehicle capacity and category:
- All vehicles are secured for the maximum number of passageways. Blue Line Travel LLC does not take responsibility for the capacity of the vehicle in relation to all passengers and their luggage. As an indication, refer to the website www.blueline.agency for the approximate capacity of the different categories of vehicles available.
Mechanical Problems / Accidents
- In case of breakdowns or mechanical problems, you should immediately contact the number you have on the rental contract as well as the office where this contract was made.
- Our agency or partner should give you permission for any repair or replacement of the vehicle.
- If you are involved in an accident, local police and our agency must be contacted.
- Please keep copies of any documents that you will be required to complete. You may need them for the insurance file
Data Protection - Credit Card Information
- The credit card data that clients that the client uses during booking are not stored on our servers since the payment is made directly from the partner bank application, ie the Blue Line Travel LLC agency has no records and access to customer banking records .
- Our website www.Blueline.agency is protected with the SSL system.
Data Protection - Personal Data of our Customers
- The names and addresses of our customers, details of their reservations and their email addresses are stored in the database on the application server and database. Data is never communicated, used or sold to anyone outside of www.Blueline.agency. Customer names and email addresses are used by our sales and marketing departments to send promotional emails, price reminders, and special offers via email to our customers through the Mail Chimp mail messaging system.